• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express QE60+

DD621

Hello, I have a Vinyl Express QE60+, that was working fine. Now when I turn it on it freezes on the model number and it seems as if the fan inside starts then stops. Has anyone ever had this problem and if so, what can I do to fix it. Please help, I have a banner to do for an event this weekend !!!

DD621

Vinyl Express QE60+ (part 2)

As soon as I turn it on, it starts up with (V3.00SWA HL >>>>) on the lcd screen, then after about 10-15 seconds it switches to (MODEL 7586) with a flashing cursor on the last number but none of the keys will respond. I was able to get it to work sporadically by shutting it off and on, but I had to send my file simultaneously or it would feed the whole roll. I can no longer get it to even do that. I only need it for about another 20-30 min's more to finish up this job. I'm open to any and all suggestions (short of taking a hammer to it !)
Thanks in advance to any replies