• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Master Pro--Not cutting correct size

whitesand

Can anyone help me?

Hello everyone ....

I have an Anagraph AE 75e and VMPro 2.95

When I plot a 5 in square it cuts app. 5.062 in. (1/16 for every 5 in)

I cannot find where I can change the proportion so it will adjust the size to my plotter.

When I used to work on an ioline you could plot a big square and after you measured it you could then adjust for the differance.

How can I do this in VMP?
Wow1.gif
I left an e-mail on the website but thought I would try here too.... It can never hurt asking those who use the program daily!!!!

Thanks in advance, John <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_615238-->
<!-- THE POST -->

Auto-Graphs

VMP Help

Are you using the Auto Cut? I have found that the size is reduced when I use auto cut due the the weeding box it places around the finished cut.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone help me?

Hello everyone ....

I have an Anagraph AE 75e and VMPro 2.95

When I plot a 5 in square it cuts app. 5.062 in. (1/16 for every 5 in)

I cannot find where I can change the proportion so it will adjust the size to my plotter.

When I used to work on an ioline you could plot a big square and after you measured it you could then adjust for the differance.

How can I do this in VMP?
Wow1.gif
I left an e-mail on the website but thought I would try here too.... It can never hurt asking those who use the program daily!!!!

Thanks in advance, John <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_615238-->
<!-- THE POST -->

Hi John
Did you find the answer cause I have anagraph express 60E and exactly same thing happens!
Thanks MARISE