• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Master Software by Future Corporation???

idsignsil

I got an email today with a free demo of a program called Vinyl Master. Downloaded the trial versions, and it seems like it could be a good program. From the 5 min of just messing around it looks like vector & raster along with rip & contour cutting. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or used this software before and what your thoughts were on it. Here is the link for the free trial download if anyone is interested.

http://www.iifuture.com/vmdemo/viny...27&H=da45dba05679ecb35ac4ece16786e6a8e1bf621b

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
VinylMaster has been around for years. Evidently a decent program except when it comes to reinstalling it on a computer. Here's a link to 62 threads about VinylMaster.

shaunmorrell

@Fred Wiess

That may have been the case many years ago with the old registration scheme we used to operate. But that was supersceded in 2004 and permanently discontinued some time ago.

Installation is now a couple of clicks and its done.

Thanks,