• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Master users - Way to clear the spooler? Im pissed

doktorek

I have been using VM for over 2 years. I used different version including DSR. They all have the same issue, even after updates.
I send job after job to the cutter. When job/file is done and I try to send another job to the cutter, last job still exists in the spooler and software wants to resend the same job until I go back and clear it/ delete it.
IS THERE A WAY AROUND IT so I dont have to delete these jobs every time? I knwo I can keep the jobs in there until Im ready to cut and cut all at once but I dont want to do that. I just dont understand why this is happening. Most jobs sent to any random printer with any random software out there get deleted after its printed and queue is ready for the next job and its clear. Why are files stock there on VM? Why do I have to delete it manually everytime I send another set to the cutter?

That is of course besides the fact that software crashes because memory handing is poor. And VM can not help you with that either. Unreal. On top its only 32bit. I spoke to VM master but that is no help. These people are terrible at support and dont try to figure it out. I complained but nothing has been done in any updates. It must be some random joe shmoe that is just cashing in on something he created years ago and it hardly does any updates or trouble shooting. He is in UK from what I know.

Anybody else pissed off at VM? I have a Cutting Master but I dont use it. I know, I probably want to switch. But maybe someone here has a solution for this. I started using VM a long time ago because it was easy to vectorize new images.

Last edited: