• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Vinyl on Perf

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
Hey folks, here's a specific question - we've got a client looking to fully perf their windows on the outside (+laminated), but they also want to have temporary month long special stickers (think 18x24" decals) stuck to the windows to change out. We're not in charge of sending these posters, so we don't have control over the tack. (it's a franchise).

We haven't stuck vinyl stickers to perf before, and we're a little suspicious that the removal might affect/damage/bubble/tear the perf. Anyone have any experience with this? Our gut reaction is to convince them to either perf the inside or leave space.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
If you have no control over the posters, I'd probably try to convince them to internally mount the perforated material... who knows what their franchise will send out.