• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl on woods

StickerBee

Do you guys use UV printer to print on wood like MDF board? Similar to plaques? Or what do you do to have it mounted on MDF board?

ikarasu

Youneed a high tac vinyl. For wood. Usually you'd prime the wood /paint it and then vinyl.. There are high tacs out there that work without though.

Oracal makes some of the highest tac vinyl we've ever used. We do tons of real estate signs where we just paint the edges white, and apply Oracal without needing to prime or anything. No complaints yet.

I believe we use 3105ht... Which is a 5 year unprinted life span. Depending on your application they do make a cast vinyl also.

StickerBee

Youneed a high tac vinyl. For wood. Usually you'd prime the wood /paint it and then vinyl.. There are high tacs out there that work without though.

Oracal makes some of the highest tac vinyl we've ever used. We do tons of real estate signs where we just paint the edges white, and apply Oracal without needing to prime or anything. No complaints yet.

I believe we use 3105ht... Which is a 5 year unprinted life span. Depending on your application they do make a cast vinyl also.
WOW! Thanks quick and helpful. Thank you so much!