• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Printer advice

pixelp

Hello. I currently own a Roland GX-24 and have been cutting small decals and tshirt vinyl with it. I am looking to expand and go with full color printing. I'd like to keep my GX-24 and just cut out full color designs that I would print on vinyl, however, I need to buy a wide format printer that will print on vinyl and then feed it into the GX-24 for cutting. I am new to this and would like to know if anyone has any advice as to which is a good printer to start with? I'm not looking to spend more than $3000 max. I need something that has waterproof inks that can print on sign vinyl. I understand I may need to cut the vinyl to fit the printer. I'm looking for a printing width between 17"-24". I am just not sure where to start and which printer inks are compatible with sign vinyl for full color printing. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Mosh

$3000 HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! The laminator you will need to go with said printer
will cost more than that! More to to that "cutting stickers out" like you do now.

You are going to need $20,000 min.
Unless you get and old Edge, and they only do 15" film, and the foil is expensive compaired to ecosol ink.

SlightlyChilled

SUB OUT YOUR STUFF TILL YOU START TO BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY.

I was typing that way so there would be no miss understanding. printers are more work then you really need right now.

If you still would like a printer I will sell you mine.3000.00 shipped

pixelp

SUB OUT YOUR STUFF TILL YOU START TO BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY.

I was typing that way so there would be no miss understanding. printers are more work then you really need right now.

If you still would like a printer I will sell you mine.3000.00 shipped

What kind of printer do you have?