• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Ready Vector - Soybean Plant

Kustom Kutz

Can someone point me to somewhere that I could purchase a cut ready vector of a dried soybean plant? I have searched and cannot find anything close. I even looked for a pea plant that might look similar, no luck. I have a customer that brought in a license plate with rice and soybean plant crossed at the base. He wants this replicated into a large decal for the side of a combine. The license plate was done with vinyl; however, the shop that did it for him originally, is out of business. I would attempt to scan the license plate, but it is bent up beyond repair. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wes

vinylbarry

Can you bend it back enough for a semi scan so it can be worked with sometimes things like that are made by the shop, we make alot of our own designs to put on plates and there actually made out of some things we take pictures of or purchase a picture then covert it to vector art.

Farmboy

Transfer Tape to the rescue. Clean up the plate then put down low tack transfer tape, trace it, take it off, slap it on some paper and scan that puppy.