• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl with strong glue!

matejgt

Hello!
Which vinyl you use for problematic surface! I have some helmet and I wont apply logo on it? But the vinyl doesn't want stick on it or very weak!

Helmet: KASK PLASMA AQ.....material: PP Polypropylene
Vinyl: mactac serie 9800 pro

Do you have some idea? Thanks

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
There are numerous products here in the USA. There is nothing worse than being recommended something you can not get. Since you're from Slovenia, you need to ask this question to the suppliers you have available.

More specifically, are you looking for colored vinyl, or print media (vinyl to print on)?

JB

Last edited:

DigitalfreakSRB

Hello!
Which vinyl you use for problematic surface! I have some helmet and I wont apply logo on it? But the vinyl doesn't want stick on it or very weak!

Helmet: KASK PLASMA AQ.....material: PP Polypropylene
Vinyl: mactac serie 9800 pro

Do you have some idea? Thanks
Hello...
Arlon DPF 8000
graphics applied to a concrete wall stand in all weather conditions for several years

matejgt

thanks for reply, maybe I really need to say that Im from Slovenia, so I am looking for a product available in europe! Thanks

Stacey K

I like making signs
Convex - I once called them and they are very helpful! They sent me some samples before I bought an entire roll. It looks like they sell it in the Netherlands...not sure if that helps you or not?

1638039450674.png

zstekovic

First try to treat surface with the open flame for the few seconds. Should do the trick. Do not burn the material, just “lick” it with the open flame.

Prvo probaj prec materijal sa otvorenim plamenom. Sekundu ili dvije. 9800 bi trebala drzat nakon toga.