• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vp-300 head and cap problem thinking of upgrading to a 540vsi

shadi75

owner
The used vp-300 i bought five years ago has done a great job. This week i had my first issue with black ink head few nozzles not firing, i tried everything to fix it but the cap top is not working either. My first thought was to get a new roland printer but it seems that would take weeks and i should just fix this either way to get some money out of it when i upgrade.

I been looking at the vsi 540 and it really looks great. But i use the right media pro color eco sol max ink, its been working great and only half price of the real roland ink. Since i bought this printer i never used orignal roland inks and i never really had any major issues. My supplier first note is that i would have to use roland eco sol max ink 2 to keep the 2 year warranty and my ink cost will double. Right now the vsi 540 is on special for 20500 CDN which is around 16k USD.

I dont mind paying double for the ink, if i m getting better results specially better quality prints. Is the eco sol max ink 2 worth it? is it much safer since they say it nickle free? I mostly make decals and half wraps so i would be running 2x cmyk.

Thank you all.

-shadi

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Eco Sol Max 2

Hello

We are one of the Bordeaux Digital Printink dealers in S. California. We use Bordeaux Eco Fuze PR4 ink on our Roland XR640 from day one since new. There is not one missing nozzle on this printer. Not a heavily used printer but did some good demo runs for customers. Lots of videos and photos if needed.

http://www.premiercolour.com/bordeaux-440-ink-cartridge-for-roland-vsi-xr-xf-printers-eco-sol-max-2/

We ship to any where in the world. Ink is made in Israel. Email or call for more information.

Happy Holidays

Francis Kao
Premier Colour, Inc
sales@premiercolour.com
949-209-7306