• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vp 540 Not Aligned Verticaly?? Bidirectional Alignment Not Resolve The Problem

Lucianoo23

Hi guys, I´m from Argentina my name is Luciano, and I have 2 problems (I think one can probably solve with this post) The first problem: sorry about my poor english, in my country we speak spanish...sorry again. 2nd problem: I have a Roland Versacamm VP 540, and my technical service change a few days ago a printhead because dead the cyan printhead. Now, I printing some vinyls and I see the printer is not aligned. I print a rectangle black 30% 30% 30% 100% (2 mtrs. x 1.10 mtrs) and I saw its not aligned verticaly. I have not banding (horizontaly). I try to resolve by bidirectional align and not work...I see a few little waves in this work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Saludos desde Argentina!

You can go to your User Manual and do a Bi-direction head alignment. Your tech SHOULD have aligned the heads properly while there - I would call them back and have them do the work for free - This should be covered by them (not warranty). I doubt the head was "dead" - generally one color does not go dead (no output) with a head, it will be BOTH colors. Of course, I am not there and can only go with my own experience.

Lucianoo23

Thank you PCS, for your response. I fix this problem cleaning the encoder with a small paper. Before this, I align by bidirectional alignement and now it´s okkkkkkk!

Very Thank You !! Luciano.