• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VS-540i stopped half way through cut. Error 1942575

Turbophein

the printer just stopped half way through a cut today. cancelled the print, i then got the Internal Error code 1942575. shut off the main power and disconnected the cord for a couple min. plugged back in and i can no longer get the printer to do anything. it stays stuck on now processing every time i try to print or cut a new file. then while researching, all of a sudden, after about 5 min it printed the crop marks and then stayed stuck on now processing again.

things i have tried with no help.

1. restarting my cpu several times
2. restarting the printer after having the power disconnected for a couple min.
3. different files.

i could not find any info on this error.

any info would be great!

thank you

dlndesign

Its been a while since I've worked with a Roland, but have you turned off the software and computer as well?
Is there a buffer or cache on the machine, and is there anyway to purge or delete whats in it?
Is there anyway for you to go into a set up mode after rebooting by holding down specific keys?

Sorry that I can't help, but these are things I would try.

Good luck!

Turbophein

thank you for your suggestions.

i got a great roland tech on the phone, he could look up the error code. turns out it was a communication error. unplugging the cat 5 cable and reconnecting it solved the issue. i might have bumped it some how when i was near the machine, and it only stopped after the info it had already uploaded ran out, at that point i was not near the machine and didn't think i caused the issue myself. he said they are very sensitive connections.

Problem Solved!