• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vs 640 deflected light cyan with new head - striping

xlposzter

Hello again!
I'm with the problem below:
VS-640, new head, new captop, headrank OK, bi-DIR ok, Calibration ok, but the light cyan is unfocused as seen on testprint,
It causes striping on normal pintouts.
Is there any suggestions to elimanet this issue? What sould i do?
Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_103025.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20220919_103720.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20220919_104554.jpg
    942.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20220919_105424.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 98

Joe House

Did you replace the dampers with the cap top? Are you using old ink? Are you using Roland ink or another brand?
You're correct light cyan has deflections, but have you tried printing in high quality mode? Does that get you acceptable results?

Good Luck,

xlposzter

Thanks for your reply. Dampers are oem new, fresh ESPRINT refillable ink is in use (the same as the previous head use - wit no problem - teh cause of change was headstrike).
The striping is worse on high quality setup. On high speed printig with high head setup it is almost unnoticeable.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
2 options I'd try would be do a 48 hour head soak and then do a powerful cleaning and a couple mediums and see if that helps and the second is replace the cap top, I've had a couple defective cap tops for my VS-300i over the years.

xlposzter

the captop is also new oem, but it worth a try, now its on its soak then try cleaning as you mentioned. Thank you for your help! I'll update as it has any result.

mfa53

Hey, after the soak, and so many cleaning cycle it become nearly ok, but not 100%. The printouts are sellable at least.
Thank you, head wet since noon. I will do it for 48 hours, if the solution has decreased after 24 hours, I will add. I wonder if it will be fixed :(