• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek 200/600 owners, can you help me out...

jdwilliams1

I am in the process of possibly buying a vutek 200/600, but I was wondering if someone that owned one could possibly print a few samples for me to see if the machine will accomplish what I need it to accomplish. I know it may sound weird to most sign shop owners, but my needs are pretty specific for the machine. We only make a small variety of signs but we make a bunch of them and would like to see how the machine does.

Any help would be appreciated. I could send a file through email and substrates through the mail and would be happy to pay.

Jay

artbot

speak to the tech that is going to assist you with the install. uv printers are not as simple to restart as you'd think. if it has it been sitting for more than two months, you may have issues.

ellsmako

sorry for the late reply.

Yeah UV printers are special, how it was decommisssioned and how you restart is important. Have serviced many of these over the years from the beta on. flush out all heads on station before using should help. You may even want to flush the ink line without the heads installed ( printer off ) since who knows how well it was shut down.