• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek Press Vu UV 200/600 $20k

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a potential FB500 opportunity, but the guy needs to sell his PressVu just to have the space for the FB500. He’s asking $20,000, it’s in functional condition and he believes it’s best suited to sell to someone that already has this printer and is familiar with running it. It’s nowhere near as easy to run as an FB500, as there have been a lot of improvements to the technology in the 5 years or so that this printer was introduced. It’s running 4 color right now, it’s an 80” capacity and it does have roll-to-roll capabilities.

Let me know if you have anyone that might be interested, and even if they make a lowball offer you never know how he may respond. He’s put in about $12,000 in heads and maintenance over the last year, so he likely won’t accept less than that.