• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vytek 500 plotter info?

Artgunner

I have a Vytek 500 plotter that was given to me years ago and is in very good shape. I don't have any manuals or support or have seen any web info. Does anyone have one of these and or know much about it? Drivers? I would love to run it using Flexi or Singlab as a back up plotter.

The guy that had it never used it as he was the president of an outdoor advertising company and bought it to put his young son in the sandblasted sign business. Son went on to ride bicycles for a living. Heck, why work when dad's rich?:doh:

Thanks,

Art

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not familiar with the VyTek 500 specs but if it is a 36" width it might work using the Newing-Hall Accutrac driver.

Artgunner

Fred, it is 24" track feed with precise cutting. Thanks for your reply. Do you have any other suggestions? I'm about to make a boat anchor out of it. It is a nice machine though. Hate to get ride of it. Is there a standard protocol driver for Flexi or Signlab to run plotters? Seems I am having a communication problem with the files. Thanks again,

Art

dclet

had one, good machine for the time. Mine was also friction feed...
I do not remember getting 24" material through it though...I used 20"

I know flexi 7.5 has a driver for it...

Artgunner

had one, good machine for the time. Mine was also friction feed...
I do not remember getting 24" material through it though...I used 20"

I know flexi 7.5 has a driver for it...

My bad... Now that I have my eyes on it...yes, it is a 20" and 15" track and friction feed. I'll do some more digging around. What I was hoping to find is info/manual as well. I have a Ioline from the 80s as well. Thanks for your reply! Years ago, I could not find anything and the plotter just collected dust in the shop. Decided once again to try and make it work before I trashed it. They still make blades for it.

Art

handsome

VYTEK... I may be able to help. Please call.

I have a Vytek 500 plotter that was given to me years ago and is in very good shape. I don't have any manuals or support or have seen any web info. Does anyone have one of these and or know much about it? Drivers? I would love to run it using Flexi or Singlab as a back up plotter.

The guy that had it never used it as he was the president of an outdoor advertising company and bought it to put his young son in the sandblasted sign business. Son went on to ride bicycles for a living. Heck, why work when dad's rich?:doh:

Thanks,

Art

Art... I used to sell VyTek. Have "some" info. and perhaps "dealer manual"

RSVP RK Galloway, Utah (801) 687-8337

handsome

Please contact us about VyTek. I used to sell the machine. Should have manuals and software and other info. Please call:

DWX, Utah (801) 687-8337