• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Mounted Aluminum Sign Frame

TreasureBox

Hello,

Wondering if someone can recommend something similar to this frame. Putting two 4x8 3mm ACM angled out. The client wants same looking frame as the one attached.

Thanks in advance!
Raul

Attachments

• Alum-Frame.jpg
    Alum-Frame.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 323

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
Raul, that frame is extruded aluminum - the flat back mounts to the wall and there is a channel for the panel to slide into. Then, the end cap is attached with screws to button it all up and it's done.
Ask the customer who installed his other signs so you can track down the source for the extrusion and make your own frame.

Last edited:

TreasureBox

Hey John, I appreciate your reply. I did find the company that built/installed this but unfortunately, they are no longer in business. Thanks!

JBurton

Signtologist
Are you aiming to get a painted and wired cabinet delivered, or the materials to cut, weld, paint and wire in house?

JBurton

Signtologist
In Texas, call up Reece Supply, Graphic Solutions Group, or Eastern Metal Supply. If you can't weld or miter the extrusion in house, Reece will custom cut pieces to be bolted together, they call it a knock down kit.

TreasureBox

In Texas, call up Reece Supply, Graphic Solutions Group, or Eastern Metal Supply. If you can't weld or miter the extrusion in house, Reece will custom cut pieces to be bolted together, they call it a knock down kit.
Thanks JBurton, I usually order materials from Reece. They sent me to their supplier, Excellart. Excellart will bill me thru Reece :thumb: Thanks again! Have a great weekend guys

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
I've also purchased "box kits" from Reece and was very satisfied with them.
Please check back in with some photos after you get it all figured out and installed.