• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Wall Talkers" removable wall vinyl

DGDesigns

Has anyone tried the new Wall Talkers wall graphics material made by Ritrama?? It's similar to the "Jarhead" and Avery MPI 2611 product. I am curious to know if anyone had experience with it and had any edge curling issues.
Thanks

DGDesigns

Their an adhesive company and my gut feeling is their investigating the adhesives on vinyl products and reproducing them..just a thought.. For now, I am using Photo Tex, but I'll run some tests on the Wall Talkers before selling anything.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The Ritrama product is very good, you guys would be surprised how much Ritrama makes for these other big companies who sell their "house" brand. Most of the "house" brand product that actually works well is probably really made by Ritrama. Just a little FYI I would give it a try for sure.