• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wall wrap

signswi

Cobbler's son has no shoes. I HATE designing for myself, same reason I'm one of the few designers with no tattoos. Like I could ever settle on one thing.

wildside

so here i am again with another idea.

My 10 month old son gave me this idea saturday :Big Laugh

the front of my building has a massive granite wall that i have been wanting to bring inside, so that is where that comes from

i still need to add depth and the fine tuning, and need to figure out what to do with the hanging picture still, but i am definitely liking this direction much better than the previous one.

Attachments

• wall wrap 2012 3.jpg
    wall wrap 2012 3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 64
  • wildsidegraphix.jpg
    wildsidegraphix.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 75

sar bossier

so here i am again with another idea.

My 10 month old son gave me this idea saturday :Big Laugh

the front of my building has a massive granite wall that i have been wanting to bring inside, so that is where that comes from

i still need to add depth and the fine tuning, and need to figure out what to do with the hanging picture still, but i am definitely liking this direction much better than the previous one.

LIKE!!!! :cool1::rock-n-roll::thumb:

jfiscus

Rap Master
If they are already in your office, I personally see no reason to give them your website to visit (unless you have a long waiting list). I would assume it is on all marketing material, which brought them into your office in the first place.

If you have a camera capable; it might be even cooler if you could take quality photos of the block outside and stitch them together into a background image that looks more realistic than "drawn" granite. The colors are also getting more bland with bringing in those colors; I like the colored gears (2nd idea) better due to the wider range of colors. I'm also not 100% on the style of the drawn monkeys shown. Looks a bit too much cartoony.

Maybe a dumb idea - but a cityscape image like something from the game "Rampage" comes to mind; but with monkeys?

wildside

its not drawn granite, it is an actual photo i took then tiled it together, it has the opacity turned down due to the over powering boldness of the granite

i like the idea of the website, never hurts to reinforce it

signswi

It's a big improvement, looking forward to seeing it as you add depth and detail. It has character now which your old design was seriously lacking.

wildside

so here is my close to finished version, still not sure about the framed photo part, but that is actually easy to change and could put actual photos of work there and change it every once and awhile, however that window frame is 4ft x 6.5 ft

Attachments

• wall-wrap-2012-4.jpg
    wall-wrap-2012-4.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 72

HulkSmash

so here is my close to finished version, still not sure about the framed photo part, but that is actually easy to change and could put actual photos of work there and change it every once and awhile, however that window frame is 4ft x 6.5 ft

I like it...

Border

be sure to show us some photos of the finished product, looks great! What material combination will you be using?

wildside

be sure to show us some photos of the finished product, looks great! What material combination will you be using?

i am gonna run it on phototex, it is a slightly textured wall "plaster from the 60's" and painted with a flat interior latex paint, soooooo, this is a huge expensive test :Big Laugh

i got a sample roll and did some testing and everything seems good, the tests have been on the wall for a couple weeks now without any lifting that i can see, so gonna go ahead and tackle the whole wall soon

idsignsil

Might I suggest putting the web site in the monkeys other hand, and flip the angle. Does that make sense??? Other hand, then read it top left to bottom right.