• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wallpaper print

designtcd

Hello everyone,
I'm new to print, I plan to start with wallpapers for the wall, can you recommend me a page for downloading high resolution photos, which also has children's photos (Mickey Mouse .... Frozen ...) and also has cash photos (nature, autumn winter....). If you can recommend me a free one.

Hi,
You will need to contact Disney and ask them about granting you a very expensive license to use their copyrighted images on your wallpaper. If and when you satisfy their strict criteria they will supply you with hi resolution images to use.

They are very protective of their brand and I wouldn’t advise manufacturing anything that they hold the copyright for without their agreement,

victor bogdanov

I got in touch with Disney 10 years ago about licensing. They said 100k to get on a list that they might look at if a licensing spot opens up.