• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want To Buy: Windows Operating System

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I recently upgraded to a new Mac and I am unable to transfer my Windows XP license over since it was an OEM install with Parallels on my old Mac.

From reading online I have learned that there is no upgrade path available for me even though I have an existing OEM Windows XP license so I believe that I need to purchase the full operating system rather than any sort of upgrade

I am very apprehensive purchasing from Ebay or craigslist in fear of receiving software that is pirated or illegal in some other form and won't install properly or will give me issues when activating. I am hoping to find someone on here who is trustworthy and will be able to help out.

I am interested in purchasing any of the following in hopes that someone has the operating system that they have no use for and must include valid install disks. They are in order of preference

1. Windows 7
2. Windows 8
3. Windows XP SP3

I could purchase the software through a local retail establishment but was hoping to save a bit of money since I probably only use Windows in my Mac environment about 1-3x per month

Please contact me via private message or feel free to reply with any comments or suggestions.