• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted - A Few Guinea Pigs for Testing

Is this a service you would be likely to use?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Zombie thread got bumped... But it reminded me of a newish Photoshop filter I stumbled on just the other day. It's a neural filter, and you can literally change the expression on someone's face. As well as a slew of emotions, and even their age. When I found it, I spent way too much time having fun with it. You can adjust color too. It will easily colorize a b/w photo and it looks very natural.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Zombie thread got bumped... But it reminded me of a newish Photoshop filter I stumbled on just the other day. It's a neural filter, and you can literally change the expression on someone's face. As well as a slew of emotions, and even their age. When I found it, I spent way too much time having fun with it. You can adjust color too. It will easily colorize a b/w photo and it looks very natural.
aaahhhh what's this filter called?
Gotta try it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I sent Fred a random (unedited pic) that a customer had given me the other day. They actually texted me the jpg and I didn't even look at it. I have Adobe CC 2020, GIMP 2, Inkscape, Fotophire, etc., but as a small shop don't have the time to "enhance" each and every photo/image I receive. This customer wants this pic taken in Honduras printed on canvas and wrapped, no problem. I would have to say that for the super quick reply I got from Fred with the enhanced image would certainly be worth the few $'s that he is thinking of charging. It would free me up to do other things and I'm sure I would send him many just like this for the same reason.
This is exactly the kind of photo customers send me for banners or other short-medium term jobs. I don't often need the attention to detail like some of the comments but a quick fix for most jobs would be great vs me doing it. I'm not a fan of photo editing. There are sometimes I would need more attention to detail but not for most jobs.

Boudica

Oh god, please upload some insurance/car lot/gym team with modified expressions, I want to see this at work. Perhaps cycling through shocked, disgusted, and sad, as if the photographer shouted lets go brandon to the young democrats club, or flashed them...
1645460742749.png

Boudica

Yah, I would have done some more editing to clean up her face if this was for reals. but it was for fun, and I'm at work and didn't want to spend too much time messing around with it. I wasted enough time last week LOL.

When I discovered it, I had run an OLD photo of a couple on one of those big old timey bikes. I ran it through gigapixel because we were making life-size standees out of them. Gigapixel did horrible things to their faces, so I was cleaning them up a bit, and ran across the neural filter. The lady somehow grew a mustache in Gigapixel, and she looked like Hitlers angry grandmother. I used the neural filter to make her happy, and removed the mustache with the "old fashioned" ps tools.

victor bogdanov

There is a phone app called FaceApp , does all kinds of cool face filters from adding beards, changing age, expression etc. Looks like that is what PS is trying to do with the neural filters.

I like to play around with the app and always wondered why PS or another desktop software doesn't do something like that.

The age filter are very realistic, here is a modified smile from taking a pic of my computer screen, took 10 seconds

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

victor bogdanov

The app made headlines a few years ago because it was claimed the app was a way for the Russians to collect face data as the pictures are sent for cloud processing

Stacey K

I like making signs
Is this offer still available? I have a customer looking for this photo with the trees and greenery removed. Would have to replace the headstones and I see there's people walking around also. In place of the greenery I am going to add some clouds and wording I will do that on my end once you are finished). If not available, no worries!
1646066375622.png

Boudica

Is this offer still available? I have a customer looking for this photo with the trees and greenery removed. Would have to replace the headstones and I see there's people walking around also. In place of the greenery I am going to add some clouds and wording I will do that on my end once you are finished). If not available, no worries!
View attachment 158134
Stacy, who are you talking to?

Boudica

I don't think there is anything having to do with using automated artificial intelligence image editing that is going to do what Stacey K is wanting done.
Nope, but she was referring to your OP :) ....

The various services offered would include:
  • Lost detail recovery
  • Noise and artifact reduction
  • Focus, exposure and sharpness improvement
  • Selective lighting, detail and color enhancement
  • Unwanted object removal from backgrounds
  • Background removal
  • Sky replacement, background replacement and general compositing
  • Portrait retouching
  • Resizing up to 1,000%