• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted: UV flatbed printing services in NY Metro area

jawnwayne

I am looking for UV Flatbed printing services for golf ball customization in the Long Island / NYC metro area. I am trying to test a product concept so I need a supplier with a UV printer on site. In researching golf ball customization, I've found that a flexible UV ink and primer are required for durability. Please let me know if anyone can assist or recommend a supplier. Thank you!

I am looking for UV Flatbed printing services for golf ball customization in the Long Island / NYC metro area. I am trying to test a product concept so I need a supplier with a UV printer on site. In researching golf ball customization, I've found that a flexible UV ink and primer are required for durability. Please let me know if anyone can assist or recommend a supplier. Thank you!
Typically golf balls would be pad printed, are you doing large runs of the same artwork, or one off prints?