• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warning Label Decals

Rooster

Hoping somebody can help me out here. I'm looking for somebody who can produce the same type of decal as the typical warning label decals that come on the back fenders of most bikes.

You know those thin little bastards that really don't want to come off no matter how hard you try and leave behind a ton of residue. They typically come off in tiny little pieces.

Does anybody know a place that produces such an animal? I'm having a hell of a time tracking something like this down.

Rooster

Not just a cast high tack. It has to be destructible so when you hit it with a pressure washer you'll only ever remove just little bits of the edge.

You know those stickers that leave you cussing like a sailor trying to remove them? That's what I need.

petepaz

http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/485832O/destructible-vinyl-label-material-7613t-7930t.pdf

attachment.php

Attachments

• Destructible vinyl picture.jpg
    Destructible vinyl picture.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 75

Rooster

Yeah that's the stuff. Too bad it's not digitally printable.

Anyhow, I've found a place that's providing me with an estimate. Thanks everybody!