• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warning to any sign Co's in NJ

K Chez

If you're a sign company in central Jersey that subcontracts jobs for light boxes and channel letters, just wanted to give a heads up about two unscrupulous business that you might want to think twice about dealing with - Kimberlin Signs in Howell and Sign Central in Bayville. One has screwed me out of $400 and the other close to $4000. Both did jobs and always came through and built up trust only to turn around and stick it to you. Thanks guys!

It's bad enough that you have to worry about bad customers but to have to get shafted by people in the trade?

CheapVehicleWrap

Such is this "new economy". Thanks for the heads-up. The $400 is a loss. The 4k, well a couple hours in small claims will get you a judgement for 3k. You just have to actually collect it, ehich may or may not be possible. Sorry for your loss.