• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WARNING: Your head may explode while reading this.

SignosaurusRex

My head was about to explode long before I started reading this. If anyone reading it happens to find parts and pieces of not just my head, but other mysterious fragments I would appreciate it if they be returned to me. On second thought....just leave them where they lay and hopefully I will find them on my way out....provided that I still have that option once I've finished ....If I ever reach that particular point.

Despite its lengthy content Jon, I find it interesting. 20-30 years ago.....WHODATHUNK? Except for the Naveen Jain's and a slew of others like him of the world. Think your head explodes with this? Consider the effect of the exponential growth of information and technology combined from this point forward alone.:omg:

round man

Having just enrolled in a course of study in web development and internet technology I find it very interesting and enlightening,...I always realized the processes were there, yet this individual has a very logical way of presenting them and their possibilities with insight . Thank you for the link