• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warranty - Commercial Vehicle Wraps

AlexV

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this forum so I'm really excited to learn more about the vehicle wraps world! I'm based in Dallas, TX and we specialize in vehicle wraps for businesses only (Printed Wraps).

We do full wraps and partial wraps on commercial vehicles such as pickup trucks, commercial Vans (Sprinters, Chevy, etc), and Box Trucks.

I'm curious to learn more about what you guys offer as your warranty when doing full wraps? We use Avery 1105 for our full and partial wraps.

I know some shops give a 1-year warranty on the graphics for any edge lift or air bubbles. I also have heard about a 10-ft distance warranty or something like that.

I would like to know what is the standard warranty and what do you guys include in the warranty disclosure.

I definitely want to protect the client but also our company from people wanting to take advantage of anything.

Looking forward to seeing some answers and advice.

Val47

In general, we tell them what the vinyl manufacture says. We use 3m ij180, sometimes Avery. We say 3 to 5 years. They always last much longer. Under promise and over deliver :cool: