• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wasatch RIP Agfa Anapurna MW - Can't get software to recognize

GrafexDesigns

I bought a used Agfa Anapurna MW last month and got the Wasatch RIP 7.0 installation discs along with it. The printer is set up and ready to go but I cannot get the software to communicate at all with the printer. Also, the image configurations seem to be missing except the 4 pass 720x720. The second Wasatch 7.0 disc that says image configurations doesn't have any Agfa printers on it at all. The physical connection drop down is greyed out. What am I doing wrong here?

nicubila

Anyone has the anapurna mw driver? I tried tonfind it anywhere but without much success, and I cannot use any of the rip solutions, even though they are on trial with the latest versions and specifically support anapurna mw. But it is missing, as far as I understand, that "little" driver which makes each rip solution to ask for "printing to file"
Any suggestion or the driver would be very appreciated

Anyone has the anapurna mw driver? I tried tonfind it anywhere but without much success, and I cannot use any of the rip solutions, even though they are on trial with the latest versions and specifically support anapurna mw. But it is missing, as far as I understand, that "little" driver which makes each rip solution to ask for "printing to file"
Any suggestion or the driver would be very appreciated
Will Agfa not help you at all?

nicubila

Frankly I tried to look up for the driver myself once I realizes that none of the rip software cannot work. Nothing, so I start writing to agfa, called random people who had or have identical printer, wrote to Asanti, but so far I still don't know what I am exactly looking for. A rip (agfarip2000, a windows driver,..). But still hoping