• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Wasatch

Stuart bell

Hi guys, please help, I have an AGFA m4f and over the Christmas period, the rip pc went pop, we purchased a new pc, loaded the rip software with required licences, ( rip Wasatch 6.3 Agfa version ) which came with machine from new, under the licence the machines listed hasn't the m4f , looked on Wasatch web and now they don’t support anapurna machines, what are my options, has anyone a driver for the m4f ? Of is this not possible to add a driver as license is only for the machines in the list ie all anapurna’s apart form the m4f ,
So long ago when the engineers commissioned the machine, my licence and paper work says it’s for the m4f, I have other Wasatch rips licenses for other machines but still no Agfa m4f driver.
Has anyone else had this issue. Or knows how to add this machine to the rip
Stuart

jimdtg

Have you contacted with Wasatch yet?

As I know, SoftRIP 6.3 has password to active special printer driver. Do you still have it?

Stuart bell

yes, please see pic. its so wired, im sure in the pass i have reinstalled the software but on the same pc, when it got corrupted .

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3587.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3587.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 241

timgo

Graphics Designer

Hi Stuart,

FROM WASATCH WEB SITE

What about my device?
We're continually adding support for new devices. If you don't see your device listed above, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you with an answer.

FORM:
http://legacy.wasatch.com/largeformatlist.html#a

WASATCH SOFTRIP

SUPPORTED PRINTERS

AGFA

Agfa Grand Sherpa
Agfa Grand Sherpa Universal
Agfa Anapurna 2500 LED (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna L (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 1600 (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2 (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2050 (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2050i (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2500 (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2500i (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2540 (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 2540i (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 3200i (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna M 3200RTR (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna Mv (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna Mw (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna XL (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna XL2 (Driver Note)
Agfa Anapurna XLS (Driver Note)
Agfa Jet-i (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 1224 HDC (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 1224 HDC FTR (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 3020 Titan (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 3020 Titan FTR (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 3024 AquaJet RTR (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 3348 UV Galaxy (Driver Note)
Agfa Jeti 3348 UV Jetspeed (Driver Note)

Hankb68

Hi guys, please help, I have an AGFA m4f and over the Christmas period, the rip pc went pop, we purchased a new pc, loaded the rip software with required licences, ( rip Wasatch 6.3 Agfa version ) which came with machine from new, under the licence the machines listed hasn't the m4f , looked on Wasatch web and now they don’t support anapurna machines, what are my options, has anyone a driver for the m4f ? Of is this not possible to add a driver as license is only for the machines in the list ie all anapurna’s apart form the m4f ,
So long ago when the engineers commissioned the machine, my licence and paper work says it’s for the m4f, I have other Wasatch rips licenses for other machines but still no Agfa m4f driver.
Has anyone else had this issue. Or knows how to add this machine to the rip
Stuart

Stuart i am running a M4F currently and would love to be able to talk to someone else whos also running a M4F to discuss some problems weve had and the solutions and also possibly have someone to run some of our issues by to see if theyve had the same issues..

Anyone whos running M4F feel free to reach out

Hanksigns@psci.net or brennan.chandler@gmail.com

TAYLORDUDE

Hi Stuart. Are you still running your M4f printer? Did you ever get you wasatch rip working? My wasatch dongle stopped working a couple of days ago and looking for a solution to keep the printer going. Wasatch refuses to help.

nicubila

Hi Stuart. Are you still running your M4f printer? Did you ever get you wasatch rip working? My wasatch dongle stopped working a couple of days ago and looking for a solution to keep the printer going. Wasatch refuses to help.
Hi Taylor dude, did you get the wasatch rip working?
I just bought a used anapurna mw and not much success in finding the right drivers, but I assume drivers are similar to m4f. If you cam share them it would be great.

Thank you
Marius