• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

waste ink from my printer?

maskman

Slip a few ounces each day into the morning pot of coffee. Will give even cheap coffee the rich dark black look of the expensive brands....

wayne k
guam usa

Makes a great turkey bast as well :thumb: It always gives Thanksgiving a more ....Colorful meal

TheSnowman

I just put them in the back room with the other containers of ink I've never figured out what to do with. The non-tree hugger inside me just says toss it in the dumpster w/ everything else.

omaan

Many manufacturers package their ink cartridges with a returnable envelope - if you send them your used cartridge they will ensure that it is recycled.
You can send it to one of these places!!!

genericname

Many manufacturers package their ink cartridges with a returnable envelope - if you send them your used cartridge they will ensure that it is recycled.
You can send it to one of these places!!!

That would require progressive thinking on the part of North American companies. Your ink sources in Delhi seriously have cradle-to-grave solutions? Do they pay for shipping?

SqueeGee

We've always gone the kitty litter route.

You can bottle it up and send it off with a platoon of beings in hazmat suits or you can pour it out on the ground. The effect on the course of history will be exactly the same either way. None whatsoever.

I'd hate to see the results of a Phase I Environmental report on bob's denim rich property. Maybe this explains how he's been able to breed cow horses?

genericname

We've always gone the kitty litter route.

I'd hate to see the results of a Phase I Environmental report on bob's denim rich property. Maybe this explains how he's been able to breed cow horses?

Watch it! We have ownership of the denim thing, and won't sit idly by while others stake claim to it.

Won't even get into an argument over whether it's a big deal to dump the ink or not, but it will bite you in the *** at some point. Not saying the moon's going to fall on you, but the law might.

MikePro

its only hazardous waste if you simply toss the cartridges in the dumpster.
dried ink is no more hazardous than scrap vinyl.

goforit14

:ROFLMAO:, that will make them happy, my printer said i ran out of ink i didnt it had a bunch left in the cartridge, so i instead bought another chip and used the rest , i could buy a roll of material with all the "empty " cartridges if i actually got use of all the ink in paid for