• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

water proof labels

been asked to quote on some labels...however they are for shower type bottles so will get wet of course! what would you all recommend for this type of application.

thanks!

Out There

I would like to know also. I've gotten a couple inquires recently for water proof labels, for beer bottles.

I've noticed the beer bottle labels and shower type bottles labels are similar, more of a paper than vinyl. :help

Snydo

I did some labels for my kids sip cups for daycare. I used Oracal 3165 with a standard matte laminate and they have been holding up great for over 3 years and at least one trip through the dishwasher per week.

Custom_Grafx

I would just say that you should test first, as most of those bottles used in shower/cosmetic product packaging are low surface energy. Might be better off using a high tack made for low energy substrates, but you might be lucky and get away... just test first.

CentralSigns

I'll ask a buddy, how his shower doll I did a few yrs ago for him has held up. I printed a full size beauty for him to shower with every morning. Its been 2 yrs now. Think it was a fiberglass shower stall , if I remember right.

Fatboy

I do labels all the time. Printable vinyl will. Do even need to laminate.

Sorry ...typed the message from my mobile hence the spelling and grammar!.We do labels for a number of soap companies.Print it on my Roland machines.These labels aren't even laminated and we tested on to 30 dish washing cycles....no problem.

Sorry ...typed the message from my mobile hence the spelling and grammar!.We do labels for a number of soap companies.Print it on my Roland machines.These labels aren't even laminated and we tested on to 30 dish washing cycles....no problem.

thanks fatboy...good to know!!