• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Way to smooth vectored images all at once?

The Phranc

Had a lady stop in yesterday who used Corel and while I was smoothing out a scanned signature for a race car she mentioned how she had a tool in Corel that would have smooth out the jagged pixel lines in one fell swoop instead of how I was doing it a section at a time with the 'optimize by curve' tool.

Is there a tool in Flexi 8.6 that does that and I'm not seeing it or maybe some kind of plug in?

ionsigns

If the original signature was created on coated stock or non-porous surface with a Sharpie® that has the tip "blunted" then SCAN at 300/600 dpi TIFF then the convert-to-vector will not pixelate anyway.

GO LARGE or go HOME jagged.

The Phranc

Select everything with the point selection tool and use reduce points
That worked pretty good for the long sweeping parts but it killed some of the smaller details changing the shape. Looks like I'll just have to clean some of it by hand than reduce points.

Thanks.