• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We try to get more traffic usinf our phone #

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
This seems interesting, but I'm not sure how it would actually get more traffic. If they already have your phone number, wouldn't they just google your name instead?

On the flip side, it costs less than $10 a year to have a second name, so if it does get you just one customer, it's probably worth it.

Marlene

purple martin houses and print shop? that has to be the strangest combo ever. which came first? just curious as I can see you sitting there banging out a bird house and BAM, "I know, how about we do printing too"

ddubia

I saw a business North of Canton, Ohio that was "Plumbing and Glass". Since I was working as a glazier at the time I thought that a strange combo. This might beat that though.

Still not sure about the phone number.com thing.

This seems interesting, but I'm not sure how it would actually get more traffic. If they already have your phone number, wouldn't they just google your name instead?

On the flip side, it costs less than $10 a year to have a second name, so if it does get you just one customer, it's probably worth it.

I'm guessing what he's trying to say is he is using his phone number as an additional domain name in hopes that the additional web address will potentially drive more traffic to the business.