• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WE WILL PAY IF YOU FIND THE GRAPHIC OR REPRODUCE IT

Jackflush

Gorgor
Hello, MY father is stressed out about this graphic. We will stack a few bucks in yer barn if you can get us going with a clean representation of this or just find the original wallpaper. I cant seem to find it. ANd the client actsa like it fell out of the sky and they dont know. Im still lookin.

We would like to get it at a high resolution with clean edges so we can put it on signs and shirts.

thanks in advance 101.

Attachments

• 66b4045a-966e-4ed9-822d-e26fd4c89d68.JPG
    66b4045a-966e-4ed9-822d-e26fd4c89d68.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 834

jwlllpl

Hello, MY father is stressed out about this graphic. We will stack a few bucks in yer barn if you can get us going with a clean representation of this or just find the original wallpaper. I cant seem to find it. ANd the client actsa like it fell out of the sky and they dont know. Im still lookin.

We would like to get it at a high resolution with clean edges so we can put it on signs and shirts.

thanks in advance 101.

thanks in advance 101.

Attachments

• Red Tea Rose Fabric.pdf
    329.7 KB · Views: 520

jwlllpl

thanks in advance 101.

Attachments

• Red Tea Rose Fabric.jpg
    Red Tea Rose Fabric.jpg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 717

Wyatt183

Think if you played with the color patterns on this one its pretty close

Attachments

• 2509065_0_Wondershare.jpg
    2509065_0_Wondershare.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 731

shoresigns

Find another pattern. This exact pattern is owned by a luxury goods company that makes their own fabric patterns, and this particular design is from the 90s, which means it's still under copyright protection.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Got it!

It's Grandma's wallpaper....or her best Sunday dress. I know it's in her house somewhere.

JB

Troy Owen

thanks in advance 101.
Sure, I can do it for you. Send me specs needed to: troyowen8867@gmail.com