• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Website Copywriting/Editing

Centro Graphics

Hi All

We are in the process of doing some long overdue work to our website. We could use some help with copy writing and editing of written content so it becomes searchable and makes sense. Best to have outside help sometimes on writing.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I'm not sure you need a copywriter to rank as much as you need great content on your website.

Here are a few suggestions:
  1. Take a ton of photos and videos, put them up. People like to see your work.
  2. Name your photos descriptively, like Dodge_Ram_1500_Plumbers_Vehicle_Wrap.jpg for example.
  3. Write captions with all your images and videos. Here's a 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 we wrapped for our friends over at Hayer's Plumbing. Notice the BOLD phone number to help them stand out on the busy Los Angeles county highway. They have seen their business increase 30% in the last month since we updated their look on all 4 of their trucks!
  4. Write a story about who you guys are and how you got started. Have someone proofread that for you. (You can probably post it here for that...)
  5. Make an information video or post about something you know about, like the difference between 2 types of vinyl, or how to brand better.
  6. Put your physical address and phone number on everything. Be sure your phone number has a local area code.
  7. Make sure you complete your Google My Business profile. - https://www.google.com/business/
But before you do all that, join us! - https://www.firesprint.com/join

RogelioGreen

Copywriter services are really in demand in the current market of services. Many company websites and even Instagram accounts require close work with a copywriter, because it is he who will be able to dilute the content of the page with interesting texts. This helps to attract new and new audiences, because it's always interesting for us to read a good description under the photo, isn't it? It is based on this and having studied the site moneysavedmoneyearned.com , who talked about the way I earned money and decided to take up copywriting tightly.