• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wednesday Phunnie

Si Allen

Four friends had been going to the same deer camp for many years.

Two days before their first hunt of the year, Rocky's wife told him he couldn't go.

The fellas were very upset but they knew that there was nothing they could do.

Two days later, the three friends arrived at their campsite only to find Rocky sitting there with a tent set up, the firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang, man, how long have you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I got here just before dark last night. Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting in my favorite chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?' I pulled her hands off, and all she was wearing was a see-through nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

"And then she said, 'Do what ever you want.'"

So, here I am.

Brandon708

damn I am afraid to get older. Knowing that sex comes second in my future is scary.

Funny story none the less.