• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weekend sale, Save??????

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I'm having an inventory reduction sale this weekend on Big Squeegees. I also have some Laminator Tools with felt if anyone wants one of those.

Shipping is free on orders over $80. All orders under $80 will be charged $7.50 for shiping

Sale ends on Monday morning at which time the web page will be removed.

Ken

Hi Dale thanks.
If I could just have some input here...
I would like to see a device that will allow laying down vinyl ( 12 - 24 inch) without having to roll it up on a spool.
I know your small squeegee is supposed to do something like that..I guess i just don't get it...
LET'S SAY A 12" X 96 INCH application...and i want it to lay down without any deviation from the intended line....how do I do that?
Cheers!
Ken

BobM

Thanks Dale, I've been meaning to order for a few weeks now that I have finaly gotten used to using Bib Squeegee.

steve b

Wow, damn near a half price sale. I couldn't resist the 26 inch yard sign tool! Looking forward to putting it to work.
Thanks Dale.

steveb

Lunatic Taskbar

Dale I just ordered the 3-10 didn't come up with shipping (I did try) I changed it to Nova Scotia etc... and it showed the shipping and handling as 0.00. If you can let me know how much I will forward the shipping etc onto you directly through paypal. Same as last time.

Thanks again Dale.

Oh and when you send it can you mark it as a Sample. many thanks

wes70

I too ordered the 26" yard tool and there was nothing showing for shipping charges. Send me a pm and I'll pay the shipping through Paypal.

Thanks Dale

Wes

signguy95

Need help deciding which one? I'm needing one to apply premask and mount graphics to signs? Printed and cut vinyl? Which one do I need? atleast 30".

Jay

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Foreign orders will not show shipping cost. I would advise that any orders outside the US send me an e-mail with your order and I will bill you for the entire amount. This will make it so that you only need to pay once. Cheryl's shipping was less than $5. Hardly worth the time for either of us.

Wow! 2 orders from Nova Scotia in the same day.
KEN said:
I would like to see a device that will allow laying down vinyl ( 12 - 24 inch) without having to roll it up on a spool.
I know your small squeegee is supposed to do something like that..I guess i just don't get it...
LET'S SAY A 12" X 96 INCH application...and i want it to lay down without any deviation from the intended line....how do I do that?
The 14" Yard Sign Tool will do that. You don't have to roll it up on a spool. Check out the videos in my signature for examples of not rolling it up on small signs. You can use the Yard Sign Tool for the long narrow applications. Again, You don't have to roll it up on a spool, just roll it up. To keep the accuracy on narrow stuff, you may find it useful to mask with Clear Choice or something similar.
signguy95 said:
I'm needing one to apply pre-mask and mount graphics to signs? Printed and cut vinyl? Which one do I need? at least 30".
The 2-32 Cut Vinyl Tool is the best fit for masking and mounting vinyl on widths less than 30". It is not necessary to pre-mask prints before mounting with the Big Squeegee unless stretch tolerances are critical. You can expect about 1/32 inch stretch per foot for most vinyls, without pre-masking.

We call it it a "Cut Vinyl Tool" because it is designed for use with cut vinyl. However, All the tools we make will mount prints, laminant's and cut vinyl. The 3 & 4 series will also apply pre-mask. Most shops will have much more small stuff than the larger stuff. I recommend a smaller tool for those jobs in order to make them easier.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Some errors in the prices in the sale have been brought to my attention. They have been corrected. This sale is 25% off of the regular forum prices. Previous sales have been referencing the list price. The forum price is close to 50% off the list price.

The Sign Dude

Hi Dale thanks.
If I could just have some input here...
Cheers!
Ken

I have found when I apply 36"x96" pieces I can keep the liner straight with the edge of my substrate as I pull it off ( I just let it run out in front of the squeege) and it helps to keep the graphic straight while I lay it.

steve b

Did you ship mine yet Dale?....are we there yet

standin by the mailbox, Be here until further instructions.

Over and out,
steveb

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Did you ship mine yet Dale?....are we there yet

standin by the mailbox, Be here until further instructions.

Over and out,
steveb
Yes, It went out yesterday in Priority Mail. You may get it as early as Tuesday. So, sit a spell and plan out what you're going to do with all that spare time you're going to have...:thumb:
mnapuran said:
Doh.. just got the 56" in from Signwarehouse on Tuesday :popcorn:
Sorry about that. :banghead: Most of the time, their prices are better than mine. I don't think you will regret having it a few days earlier.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I'll be removing the sale here in a few moments. Thank you all for your support.

For those that have expressed their Gratitude for making these fine tools available, You're welcome!