• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weird Question

morty87

Hello kind of a weird question. I like the wrap and style of this truck wrap and would like to create something with similar color patterns. Any guesses as to what wrap material/printer he used to achieve this combination? I would like to do a full grim reaper design on my truck, but would like to use the same color idea as this design. Its also on google as sik cumnz

Thank you

Like previously said, if you wanted to get a little creative with it, use 3m metallic printable film with solvent or latex. Or we did one recently, printed with latex on Avery diamond silver, with lam. This way the silver areas really sparkle. You couldn’t do it with solvent though as it isn’t a printable material.

Brandon708

Looks like a 3M 1080 color change material (or similar brand) that had black images printed on it then gloss lam.

signman315

Signmaker
Looks like a 3M 1080 color change material (or similar brand) that had black images printed on it then gloss lam.
I can't tell if it's the greenish light source reflecting onto a standard vinyl/lam or if it's printed onto a color flip? Perhaps a standard vinyl with an iridescent overlam? But there are definitely some colored reflections in the video...
Looks like a fun project, when we slow down for the winter I'm hoping to wrap my wife's Kia Soul with a blue/green color flip, printed with subtle cyans and yellows, laminated with some kind of specialty lam like metal flake or something. Just to go all out and use some materials/processes that very few customers will actually ever have the budget for haha!