• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Well Hello

Hello all, My name is Erik I just turned 31 and I have been in business since June of 93'. I'm a partime worker, and try to work as little as possible. I got my C45 (Electrical Sign in CA) Contractors lic in 1995. I have for up to the last couple of years concentrated in Electric signs and Neon. But since I have had my 3rd kid I try to stay at home as much as possible to stay close to my rugrats, I even brought My CNC router table home
lol_hitting.gif
to start doing wholesale raised lettering to fellow sign company's. I was refered to your forum page by a friend and found another one. I started one a few weeks ago since I could never find any online
wallbash.gif

Anyway Hope I Can Help A Few & Visa Versa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome to Signs 101. Your forum looks nice.

Have you looked to see what version of PHP your server is running? There's a worm that will knock out your forum is the PHP version is earlier the 4.3.10

wootsmiley.gif
Thank you Fred, it is 4.3.10 & I have seen a lot of them hit. I like your phpPortal it looks great! I was thinking of upgrading to Invision, but comparing the options.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Westcoast Sign Guy said:
wootsmiley.gif
Thank you Fred, it is 4.3.10 & I have seen a lot of them hit. I like your phpPortal it looks great! I was thinking of upgrading to Invision, but comparing the options.
Well I'd do it before you get too far along or you'll be faced with a lot of importing to do .... and possibly some errors. I have no experience with Invision but like the vBulletin just fine as well as the vbPortal.

SignRover

Welcome Erik. And thank you Fred for NOT putting a black background on this site. I'm already half blind from staring at CorelDraw all day.

nodrenim

Welcome Erik, from an old man in N.C.Here's hoping you get as much from this as the rest of us seem to get, Good Luck and God Bless