• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Well on to the newest issue.

altereddezignz

Since that worked i guess i could change all the rendering to pure hue white only or would i need to leave the gradiant unchecked since it would have a type of speck in it?
I am trying it now on actual image and not vector i printed yesterday that had specks in the yellow

RG

A 100% CMYK black is going to print not-as-dark as a RGB black. Perfection is an elusive thing.

altereddezignz

I wonder if i can just turn on the pure hue for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and white and maybe this will allow me to not have to adjust each color for every design.
Now this was only tried on a vector file that i created in flexi and not with any type of file created like i normally create them in illy or photoshop so if i get time i will try and create the same file in photoshop and try it with the color change settings and with pure hue on and off.

altereddezignz

We bought it all used and it set for a while so we spent some money and took it all apart and changed to some new parts to get it all back and going. WE have always had small issues like specs and so on. This is also our first digital printer so we are learning all this as we go.
We print all the time and a lot and most of the time what we print it is not to bad noticeable it is just when we do specific things and color combos and so on that you see it more than normal. To me it is a big issue b/c i know it is there and i DO NOT like it.

This may just be the way this printer is i do not know and i may just not ahve settings right to get the specks to go away and such.

When we bought it the other company closed down and left the stuff. It was sold to us in lue of past due rent for the other company closing.

player

You keep blaming the printer when it is your software.

Either get a new rip or call Flexi and have them help you work out your profile issue.

There is a guy on this forum that is a colour wiz.

altereddezignz

You keep blaming the printer when it is your software.

Either get a new rip or call Flexi and have them help you work out your profile issue.

There is a guy on this forum that is a colour wiz.

I am not all blmaming it all on the printer. But when a printer sets for a year in a non climate controlled environment and it was not stored yet just just off one day and never came back to. The head was completely clocked and dried up. After about a weeks worth of soaking the head, cleaning and more with new lines and things like that we were able to get the head printing again so o I cannot blame it all on the software nor can I blame it all.on the printer as I have yet to truelly fox the issue.