• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what a JV33 worth?

bigben

Hi,

a friend of mine what to sell his Mimaki JV33-160. It use the dual cmyk ss1 ink. He bought it used last spring and want to upgrade. The manufactured year of the printer is 2007. He change all consumable parts when he bought it. We have printed the report and the use time is 10407h and print length 26370ft. The print test is perfect (general and printheads).

I have two question:

-What price this printer worth? (selling price)
-He have an interested customer who want to convert it with the new ES3 white and silver ink. What it take to make this conversion?

Thanks for the help.

Ben

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I've seen them (in excellent condition) go from $7000 to $11000 used. I got ours used in excellent condition for right about $8500.

BoF

Acetone a no no

Please do not use acetone as a flushing solution.. Yes, this include you distributers who do this.

You will damage the head, contaminate this lines and what ever ink you put in afterwards.

Use only the OEM or ink suppliers flush for cleaning or flushing.