• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What all dissolves Eco-Ultra...

Bogie

...anyway? I'm mostly just wondering what kind of conditions I can stick stuff in without having to overly worry about laminating... i.e., am I going to need to worry about janitorial staff and floor cleaners for wall mounted art, etc.?

schurms

At least if your concerned varnish it. I use ultra inks and laminate or varnish everything. Actually I use automotive clear coat.

jc1cell

Yes you will have to worry about janitorial staff and their cleaners. Even if you were printing using true solvent inks you should worry about that. As far as I have always understood the only way to clean these prints without it really affecting the ink is with soap and water without applying heavy pressure on the surface.

Anything above that wil begin to affect the print. I generally don't laminate prints when I know it won't be under direct sun exposure and or direct contact with consumers ( or janitorial staff...).

That's how I have always interpreted the nature of printing with solvent based machines (eco, mild or true).

jc

Last edited:

PMG

...anyway? I'm mostly just wondering what kind of conditions I can stick stuff in without having to overly worry about laminating... i.e., am I going to need to worry about janitorial staff and floor cleaners for wall mounted art, etc.?
If i don't lam it I use 1 Shot speed dry acrylic.