• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What are these called and where can i buy them?

victor bogdanov

I need some roll holders that hold the rolls in a box, I need something low profile similar to the one that phototex comes with and not ones with a thicker base like orafol products come with.

I need a constant supply to use in shipping printed stuff rolled on cores to customers, this type works well with boxes I already have.

The ones phototex comes on are perfect but there are no markings on it, plus it's made in Korea so probably won't find the exact one here in the US

Attachments

• 20210910_145234.jpg
    20210910_145234.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 324

mim

0_o
We discard so many of those in our shop. We have saved all we need and throw the rest out, which I always feel wasteful about. Maybe you could check with other local sign shops to see if they dispose of theirs? We also don't save most cardboard tubes and we have someone who picks them up so maybe you can find a similar situation locally.

mim

0_o
Who picks up the cardboard tubes? I would LOVE to get rid of a bunch.
A local kids farming program, I have no idea what they use them for. I put an ad on Craigslist for a bundle of them and they responded, so maybe you could try that too?

I also took a ton home to build an awesome marble course with my nephew :cool: