• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Banner material do you use?

LMSigns24

Just wondering what banner material everyone is using for die cut letters. I use BannerMax and Freedom. Have noticed cracking on the freedom already. Any other materials you reccommend? Thanks!

cgsigns_jamie

I've been using UltraFlex JetFlex 13oz for about 2 years. I've only ever had one bad roll (about 2 weeks ago) but that was caused by "improper storage" and Fellers replaced it.

I'd still recommend the JetFlex to anyone.

I've also used Key banner from Grimco but didn't care for it. To me it felt "brittle", that may be because it was a matt finish and I'm used to glossy JetFlex. Still didn't care for it.

I've been using UltraFlex JetFlex 13oz for about 2 years. I've only ever had one bad roll (about 2 weeks ago) but that was caused by "improper storage" and Fellers replaced it.

I'd still recommend the JetFlex to anyone.

I've also used Key banner from Grimco but didn't care for it. To me it felt "brittle", that may be because it was a matt finish and I'm used to glossy JetFlex. Still didn't care for it.

I love ultraflex but is not good for your bread and butter. They have gone up in price rediculously.