• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What font is this?

JERHEMI

Hello!

I need to match this font exactly and I cannot find an exact match. It's not Impact, Univers 57 Condensed Bold or Oswald. They all are very similar, but not a 100% match. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180

bannertime

Do you have any other letters or numbers?

I'm getting Zurich Bold Extra Condensed BT, Agilent Condensed CFF, Utah MT Condensed Bold, Univers Condensed BQ, DINCond Black Alternate, and some more that are near perfect matches for the "5."

JERHEMI

Do you have any other letters or numbers?

I'm getting Zurich Bold Extra Condensed BT, Agilent Condensed CFF, Utah MT Condensed Bold, Univers Condensed BQ, DINCond Black Alternate, and some more that are near perfect matches for the "5."

Actually, it looks like Zurich Bold Extra Condensed BT is right on the money! Any suggestions where to download this font for free? Or do you have it you can send me? I don't need to invest in the entire font family.

shoresigns

Actually, it looks like Zurich Bold Extra Condensed BT is right on the money! Any suggestions where to download this font for free? Or do you have it you can send me? I don't need to invest in the entire font family.
Asking someone to share a font with you is incredibly unethical. Here's where to buy it:

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstream/zurich/

You don't have to invest in the whole family. You can just buy the one style (and obviously bill your client for it).