• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What fonts are these?

oobairbrushguy

* Edit* {{ Just realized there is a section for font questions. How do I delete this post? , the FAQ isn't helping me :/ }} Hey everyone. Hoping I am posting this in the right area. REALLY new to the whole sign making/ plotter stuff, and I am just now after 20+ years of airbrushing, learning to use a plotter/ printer to increase and expand my business. I am sure I will initially be a *PITA* for asking to many questions, but I am hoping over time, I will be helping people along too. So my question to break the ice.---> After going through the obvious channels, what the font, my font what font is, and looking through google for some time, I cannot figure out these two fonts. The part belongs to a Victory Gunner Motorcycle, which I have already google searched. Just trying to figure out the fonts to create a mask and paint this on a new set of parts with custom airbrush. If it's worth anything, I promise I will post pics of the finished project. Thanks for any help in advance!
Victory Small.jpg