• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What happened to PDAA?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Looking to get wrap training for a couple people here. We've have not had much formal training. In the past, PDAA has seemed appealing since they are not manufacturer-specific. It seems they are now part of Printing United Alliance. I can't find much information on the training / certification though. Is PDAA still a good source for wrap training? We primarily use Avery film, but their training is only 2 days. It doesn't seem like you could learn a whole lot in just 2 days.

• Agree
Reactions: FCD

FCD

With Avery Dennison training, they have different classes with different levels. Each class is 2 days. They have color change focused and full print focused. I've done the advanced color change class and you can definitely get alot of value out of the two days, I liked theirs because you get alot of hands on experience with all their films and can ask the instructor questions about unique problems realtime and watch them demo and work through the problem. It dramatically increased my install time and problem solving just from that two days (it was the first training class I'd attended at the time).