• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is the difference between the Ultraflex Mesh products?

Hello All -

We've just started our grand format printing (126" wide now) and I'm trying to understand what is the difference between the Ultraflex mesh products: www.ultraflexx.com/product-category/mesh-media/

Can someone please explain why they have so many different products and if they are actually different, or are they they same with different widths and media length options?

If they are different, please explain when to use which banner material?

Thanks!

Just like every other manufacturer - they offer a wide range of products for different applications.

All you have to do is click "read more" for each item and all your answers are there.

Actually the read more is worthless. I called and spoke to an Utraflex support rep and it boiled down to if you need a release liner on the mesh, then use the Strip Mesh - otherwise use the UltraMesh. Both are the same mesh banner with slight additional coatings for more compatibility of inks.