• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question What is the value - CET printer

signheremd

What is the value of late 2012 CET Flatbed printer 4x8 CMYK plus W? Trying to figure what its current value might be - I believe they went for $150k when new. Thanks

D3D

If you look at Global Garage for machines of that age you might be disappointed to see so many listings for so cheap. I think if you list it for $15k you will be at an average price for a machine like that but I have seen listings between $7k - $30k.

I am in the market for a CET Hybrid in working order to purchase. We have one and need a second for back up.
PLease let us know if you kniow where there is one for sale, Thank you.

GC Decor

Super Printer
Free - 10k maybe 15k (clean machine)
If I remember correctly someone on here gave one away for free just had to pick it up.
eBay has several comparable sold for under 10k ($2.5k-9,999). We tried to sell a one year old model (similar brand) and took 60k off new price and no bites after 2 months so we keep it.