• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is this and where can I get more

Chriswagner92

6-27-14_photos_020.jpg 6-27-14_photos_012.jpg 6-27-14_photos_014.jpg

Our outside sales rep asked me if I could find these, Any ideas? I haven't seen what material or anything about them, just these pics. Looks like some sort of plastic plaque that has a groove, as seen in the first pic, that snaps into the frame. I looked through Gemini and grimco, but didn't see anything like this. The frame itself doesn't have a bevel to it or anything, just straight black plastic it looks like.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
get more

Vista might make those, too.

(i wish you were asking about single malt whiskey.....)
-mosher

CanuckSigns

View attachment 99994 View attachment 99995 View attachment 99996

Our outside sales rep asked me if I could find these, Any ideas? I haven't seen what material or anything about them, just these pics. Looks like some sort of plastic plaque that has a groove, as seen in the first pic, that snaps into the frame. I looked through Gemini and grimco, but didn't see anything like this. The frame itself doesn't have a bevel to it or anything, just straight black plastic it looks like.

These are pretty standard sign frames in the engraving industry, not sure who the big engraving industry suppliers are in the USA, but all of them should carry them, the faces look to be rowmark. I would call up a local engraving shop and they should be able to supply you with the whole thing complete.

Edit: here is the webpage from the Canadian distributor http://www.cesco.ca/Signage/?Section=Signage&CategoryID=1&SeriesID=22&ModelID=85

Chriswagner92

These are pretty standard sign frames in the engraving industry, not sure who the big engraving industry suppliers are in the USA, but all of them should carry them, the faces look to be rowmark. I would call up a local engraving shop and they should be able to supply you with the whole thing complete.

Edit: here is the webpage from the Canadian distributor http://www.cesco.ca/Signage/?Section=Signage&CategoryID=1&SeriesID=22&ModelID=85

These look pretty bang on, ill look for an American supplier. thank you very much